This Cancellation & Refund Policy is effective upon 01 January 2023
1309 Coffeen Avenue STE 1200, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801, USA
• Your purchase does not automatically guarantee a reservation. Your purchase will be confirmed via email within one to two business days. The cancellation fee policy will take effect once you submit your reservation. If your purchase cannot be confirmed for any reason, we will fully refund your purchase without any additional charges. We recommend each customer read and review the cancellation policy.
What CAN be Refunded:
• Some tours may require a minimum number of travelers to operate. The affected traveler will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. Should this occur, it would be under very rare circumstances.
• Please note that the product substitute chosen by the traveler may be more expensive than the original product and therefore may be subject to an additional cost.
• Any additional refunds based on extenuating circumstances will depend on the individual tour operator.
What CANNOT be Refunded:
• All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
• No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveler after tour departure regardless of circumstances.
• Airfare is completely non-refundable and non-changeable for tours when airfare is included in the final price.
• Hotel extensions and Instant Confirmation products (admission tickets, city passes, etc.) cannot be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.
Our Cancellation Policy
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the tour booked has specific rates specified in the offer. Please carefully review the offer of the tour prior to booking. Please know that Unobit LLC will always adhere to individual tour policies when applicable.
Cancellation Made Within – Refund Policy
6 days prior to departure – Non-refundable
7-15 Days Prior to Departure Date – 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded
16-24 Days Prior to Departure Date – 75% of total purchase amount can be refunded
25 or more Days Prior to Departure Date – 100% of total purchase amount can be refunded
• Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your cancellation request and travel service start date.
• The notification day and departure day are NOT counted. Eg. If the tour departure day is April 4th, we receive the official cancellation request on April 1st, it will be counted as 2 days prior to the departure date.
• If a tour is scheduled to depart within the next 6 days, we will not change a traveler’s departure date and will not offer a refund.
• All cancellations must be made directly with Unobit LLC.
• In most cases, reservations paid by wire transfer, cash deposit, or money order/traveler’s check/cashier’s check will be refunded via wire transfer. For refunds processed by wire transfer, any associated wire transfer fee will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
• For refunds processed by credit card or paypal, there will be a 6% transaction fee that will be deducted from the overall refund amount. The refund amount can also be credited directly to your account for future bookings without any transaction fee.
Single Day Tours/Activities*: Cancel at least 7 Days in advance of the start date of the experience for a full refund.
How to Cancel a Reservation
We will process your cancellation/refund request within one to seven business days. We will NOT acknowledge any verbal / over-the-phone request or voice mail. Verbally speaking with our customer service representatives without email will not guarantee that your cancellation has been processed or acknowledged. Please make sure to email us for cancellation requests with your reservation number.
• Contact Email: [email protected]
Any changes made to a reservation after successfully submitting the order online and 7 days before the tour departs for single day and 24 days before the tour departs for multi day tours will be subject to a minimum $25.00 Amendment Fee (per change). Reservations will be confirmed within one to two business days. The following constitute as an amendment to a tour:
• Changing departure date
• Changing pick up time or location
• Changing tour
• Changing guest name
• Changing itinerary
• Removing / Replacing a guest
• Adding / Replacing a guest
The $25.00 amendment fee is a minimum tour change fee. If you request multiple changes and/or request the adjustments at the last minute, additional fees may apply (in addition to the $25.00 amendment fee). Paying the $25.00 amendment fee does not guarantee a change can or will be made.